Wednesday 29 December 2010

Leeds v Portsmouth - Tom Palmer

I was at Leeds v Portsmouth yesterday.

What a game! Leeds were 3-1 up with minutes to go, then we scored a couple for Portsmouth.Two own goals. That was festive of us, wasn't it?

The ref was a joke. I have never said a referee has cost us a game before. Well, not on this blog. But he did. We had a perfectly good goal disallowed, then a stonewall penalty.

I don't go to every game at the moment. I used to: I had a season ticket for 17 consecutive years. But I'm a dad now, so that comes first. Plus I can only afford £30 a game nine or ten times a season. I like going with my daughter best.

In fact, was meant to be sitting with my daughter at the Pompey game, but she's in a pantomime at the moment and they decided to have an extra rehearsal, so I went alone. But you're never alone at the football. Me and 31,999 mates.

I came away from the game in a good mood. I love going to watch Leeds. It makes me happy.




(Me and Iris at the football earlier this year.)

No comments:

Post a Comment