Thursday 6 January 2011

Wolves 1 Chelsea 0

I am so happy! I wanted to go to this game, but I had something else on which meant I had to go to Cambridge (where we used to live until six months ago). I didn't get back until late-ish evening, and then spent the last half hour of the game watching Gillette Soccer Special on Sky and willing the team to hang on, jumping up and down and yelling, and pulling baubles off the Xmas tree and chucking them at my husband in my agitation as the minutes ticked past soooo slowly. By the time the game finished, the Xmas tree had been de-baubled (one less job to do today, hurrah) and I was one very happy, very tired bunny. We're not out of the woods yet though as the bottom half of the table is still incredibly tight. I think we're only four points behind Everton who are 11th, and they beat Spurs yesterday (husband not at all pleased).
Oh, and in other news, the last book in The Beautiful Game series (Katy's Real Life) comes out today.

1 comment:

  1. Great result for Wolves Narinder! Good luck with Katy's Real Life

    ReplyDelete